If you’re looking for some extra motivation and heart elevation today, I’ve got something for you.
Often times it’s very hard for us women to pursue our dreams, to set ourselves free from stereotypical thinking, from the social pressure and all that… It requires a lot of courage and determination as well as strong belief that we deserve to achieve success, to live the life we’ve always dreamt of and simply that we deserve to be happy. And even if we manage to set our life on the right track, we encounter darker times of lost hope, lack of self-belief, sometimes even doubt that what we do is really worth our efforts.
Do you feel that way sometimes?
I know that we all experience that from time to time, and this is when we should be looking for some genuine support and encouragement. Because we all deserve to create our lives according to our own desires. And nothing should stop us from following our heart and making our dreams come true.
Hope these few powerful quotes which I’ve prepared for you today will make you feel better and more powerful as a woman!
*This article contains affiliate links which means that I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. This is at no additional cost to you, however by clicking, you can greatly help my blog. Please read my Disclosure page for details.
RELATED ARTICLE: 5 Motivational Quotes For Better You
1. “THERE IS NO FORCE EQUAL TO A WOMAN DETERMINED TO RISE” – W.E.B. Dubois
There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise - W.E.B. Dubois Click To Tweet
2. “BE THE KIND OF WOMAN THAT MAKES OTHER WOMEN WANT TO UP THEIR GAME”
Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to up their game! Click To Tweet
3. “YOU’RE NEVER TOO OLD TO REINVENT YOURSELF”
You're never too old to reinvent yourself! Click To Tweet
4. “A WOMAN IS UNSTOPPABLE AFTER SHE REALISES SHE DESERVES BETTER”
A woman is unstoppable after she realises she deserves better. Click To Tweet
5. “BE FEARLESS IN WHAT SETS YOUR SOUL ON FIRE”
Be fearless in what sets your soul on fire! Click To Tweet
Empowering books for women – recommendations:
- Knowing Your Value: Women, Money, and Getting What You’re Worth by Mika Brzezinski
- Women Who Rock: Inspirational Stories of Success by Extraordinary Women by Natasha Duswalt
- Crack Your Good Girl Code: Secrets To Reclaiming Your Feminine Power by Joy Balma (Kindle edition)
- Woman Up!: Overcome the 7 Deadly Sins that Sabotage Your Success by Aimee Kohen (Kindle edition)
- Kobieta Niezalezna. Poznaj tajniki kobiet sukcesu! by Kamila Rowniska (Polish)
Get my FREE guide “7 Ways How To Love Yourself More” here:
Have you read any of these books yet? Did you like it?
Which quote feels the closest to your heart today?
Please let me know in a comment below.
Keep rocking girl!!!