I love quotes and whenever I need some extra motivation I look for them in the Internet and always find something powerful. Be it only two words or the whole long sentence. Sometimes we simply need to be reminded about things which we’ve lost in this busy life. Quotes have a very effective way of putting our mind back on track.
Today I’d love to share 5 quotes which resonate very strongly with my life recently. I hope they will help you stay motivated too. And if you need something more than just a few lines of wisdom, at the end of this post you’ll find a list of 5 bestselling amazon books about self-growth.
*This article contains affiliate links which means that I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. This is at no additional cost to you, however by clicking, you can greatly help my blog. Please read my Disclosure page for details.
If you need some additional boost to put your feet back on fitness track, have a look at my post:
1. Words by T. Roosevelt: “BELIEVE YOU CAN AND YOU’RE HALFWAY THERE”
2. “THINK POSITIVE AND POSITIVE THINGS WILL HAPPEN”
Think positive and positive things will happen! Click To Tweet
3. “A LITTLE PROGRESS EACH DAY ADDS UP TO BIG RESULTS.”
A little progress each day adds up to big results! Click To Tweet
4. “LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH TO LIVE A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.”
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle! Click To Tweet
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter and get a free copy of my guide: 7 WAYS TO LOVE YOURSELF MORE
5. “THE DISTANCE BETWEEN DREAMS AND REALITY IS CALLED ACTION”.
The distance between dreams and reality is called ACTION! Click To Tweet
Feel free to share any of these quotes on your social media. You never know who you might inspire today!
And if you need some more motivation, here’s a short list of bestselling amazon books which can help you improve your life:
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – by Jen Sincero
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be – by Rachel Hollis
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change – by Stephen R. Covey
- Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! – by Tony Robbins
- You Can Heal Your Life – by Louise L. Hay
I hope my post has helped you feel a little bit better today. Have a beautiful day, my friends!