With Christmas just around the corner many of you probably have already started looking for presents. I know how hard it is to get something for men… I have one at home (see the main photo above) and it’s a double trouble because not only does he get presents for Christmas, but it’s also his birthday on the New Year’s Eve, so you can imagine… #thestruggleisreal Happy days for him though! lol
Here’s a few ideas I’ve found which I really like. Perhaps it will also help you find some nice gifts for husbands, dads or sons.
*This article contains affiliate links which means that I get a commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. This is at no additional cost to you.
The list includes:
- Billabong Die Cut Lad Hat – cotton baseball cap with adjustable strap at the back. Available in 3 different colours.
- Lacoste Contrast Detail Sweater – 100% wool fine knit sweater, available in 2 colours.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 Wireless Headphones – bluetooth over-ear headphones with pure adaptive noise cancelling & mic/remote. Available in 4 different colours.
- Navy Ribbed Wool Beanie – 100% wool warm cap.
- Dior Homme Eau For Men Gift Set – includes an Eau de Toilette with a deodorant stick and an after-shave balm, all in an exclusive couture-spirit gift wrap.
- Saint Laurent D-frame Acetate Sunglasses – crafted in Italy from black acetate, and feature silver-tone metal trims and eye-catching blue-mirrored lenses that offer 100% UV protection.
- Drumline Reverse Dial Watch – soft black leather strap with a striking red lining. Stainless steel. Water resistant.
- Paul Smith wallet – multicolour calf leather ‘Artist Stripe’ print billfold wallet.
- 4 Fellas – Prestige – crafted by hand in Istanbul from 925 solid silver.
- Thom Browne Silk Tie – with stripes and tennis embroidery. Pure silk.
- HUGO Gavrilo Leather Belt – hand crafted in Italy. Available in blue and black. NOW 25% cheaper!
- Paul Smith Embroidered Wool Scarf – 100% wool!
- Topman Black Leather Gloves – boxed 100% leather gloves. Fully lined for comfort. Index finger works for smartphone screens. That’s COOL!
- Byron Buck Shoes – creamy suede stylish shoes.
A few more ideas:
My husband is a computer and technology geek so I don’t even go there (if you know what I mean…). He buys that kind of stuff for himself (and for me too sometimes lol). But he’s got no patience for shopping for clothes and accessories so here’s where he needs his wife. Ha! And here I am! Lucky for him, I love it!
How’s your gift shopping going?
Have you started yet? Hope I could give you some inspiration. Let me know in a comment below what’s your best choice and what presents your men like. I’d love to hear from you.