I’ve been thinking about setting up a Facebook group for a long time and this month I’ve decided to finally go for it. I would love to create a more intimate space where we could engage with each other, share our common interests, get some advice, inspire and motivate each other.
If you’d like to be a part of this community, get to know me better and simply find a group of like-minded positive people, join my group today.
FIT & CLASSY POWER GROUP is a CLOSED Facebook group. This means that your posts will be visible only to the group members.
You can request to join it by clicking on this LINK HERE or the badge below:
What you can expect from me when you join:
- daily posts about fitness or fashion (workout ideas, healthy recipes, fashion trends, special offers…)
- lots of motivation, support and only positive vibes
- I will also occasionally share my knowledge and experience about blogging and social media to help those of you who are blogging and seek a little bit of help
RELATED ARTICLE: How To Start A Blog From Scratch
What do I expect from you:
- lots of positive vibes and being kind and supportive towards other members of the group
- being active as much as it feels comfortable to you
I’d love to have you there and get to know you better!
FOR PINTEREST LOVERS:
Now, some of you may have recently heard or noticed a new feature on Pinterest called COMMUNITIES. Have you seen it yet?
It’s a similar thing to Facebook groups where you can share posts, ask for advice and basically engage with each other while being on that platform. All in one place. I think it’s a fantastic idea and a great move from Pinterest and I’d love it to work in the long run.
That’s why I’ve also created a Community on Pinterest. If you’re on that platform and you’d love to join me there, you’re more than welcome.
My Community is called: FIT & CLASSY and it’s dedicated to fitness and fashion.
I’m really excited to see you there!