I did my workout with weights at home. I bought myself a new set of small weights, which I was missing for my ABS exercises and lateral rises etc… so I had a chance to test them. That is actually a great method for a fresh dose of motivation, don’t you think? Well… that only works every now and again so don’t spend a fortune buying new stuff before every workout :p
My ARM WORKOUT for today:
- Standing military press (17.5kg) – 3×8
- Standing barbell curl (12.5kg) – 4×10 (next time I need to increase weight, cause I feel I’m actually getting stronger at this)
- Bent over lateral rises (2kg each hand) – 3×12 (with a pause at the top to make it more demanding, cause my new 2kg weights didn’t seem heavy enough)
- Standing front rises (2kg each hand) – 3×12 (same as above)
- Standing triceps extension with kettlebell (5kg) – 3×12 (again, I think it’s time to increase weight, or perhaps I had a better day?…)
- Standing dumbbell curl and press (5kg each hand) – 3×10
- Lying dumbbell pullover (5kg) – 3×12
I also did a 30min HIIT cardio ABS in the end. The one from the video below:
And a good bit of stretching.
I think I had a really good day, even though it didn’t seem like that at first. After that Saturday night out, I have a bit of a sore throat and I feel quite weak, and there, such a surprise with this workout! hmmm… well, my legs on the other hand feel like puddings! They hurt like hell when I squat. I wonder where has that come from??? And tomorrow is a leg day so I’m gonna have some real fun…
MEALS & WATER
Meals – great, 5 meals a day, all healthy, no cheating, no sugar etc… Water – 2l today.
6.5h. I was hoping for a nap during the day but couldn’t find time for that.
PHONE, INTERNET & BOOK
Not too bad with the internet, however I had no time for reading. I was planning to read before sleep but ended up so sleepy that it was better to go straight to bed than wait another 30 min reading…