I’ve recently found out that I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! This is brilliant! Thank you Catherine!
Please have a look at Catherine’s amazing blog here: The Diary of C.P.
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala! And she says: “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you & include the reason behind the award.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
1. What motives/inspires you?
That depends in which area of life. In my fitness journey my friends and family are the biggest motivation and support to me, and also my own will to become a better me and to stay healthy. In my photography life my biggest inspiration is the beauty around me, nature and the possibility to create something unique that would bring smile on somebody’s face.
2. What kind of music do you like?
I’m a person with contradictions and I’m totally addicted to music. What I listen to depends on my mood but it’s either hard rock or gothic OR indie rock OR even dubstep. But there’s one common thing: it has to touch my heart and bring me to another dimension.
3. Do you read? What is your favorite book?
Yes, I love reading and I’m crazy about fantasy books. At the moment I’m finishing the whole series of “The Wheel of Time” by Robert Jordan – definitely my favourite. I’m totally lost in that world.
4. Do you like sport? Which is your favorite?
Sport is my life. I’m a very active person, I love lifting weights and zumba classes with the craziest and most amazing zumba instructor in Dublin.
5. What’s your weirdest pet-peeve?
Ahhh… I just hate it when people eat and talk with their mouth full of food, and I get goose bumps when they smack while eating!
6. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
OMG that’s a difficult question… There was probably loads! I keep getting lost while driving, last time when coming back home from the gym late at night I took the wrong turn, ended up on a motorway in a completely opposite direction! I had to go through the toll gates twice, so that mistake cost me some money… I didn’t have my gps turned on cause I was sure I knew the way. I ended up in a small town outside Dublin and while waiting on the traffic lights I saw a familiar bus which goes right to the Dublin city centre through the street where my workplace is, and I’ve decided to follow that bus. I was home shortly before midnight and my husband gave me real hell cause he was so worried. But when the dust settled he was laughing at me like crazy…
7. What actor would play you in a movie about your life?
Oh I hope it would be Natalie Portman!
8. What is your perfect pizza?
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
New Zealand – amazing, absolutely breathtaking and very diverse landscape. And Egypt – I always wanted to see the pyramids.
10. How do you spend your free time?
I usually spend it with my family, or alone reading a book, at home or outside in the garden.
And here’s my questions to you:
- How do you start your day?
- What is your biggest achievement, what is it that you’re proud of yourself most?
- List 5 things you like about yourself.
- What is your talent?
- What is your dream place? Where would you love to spend the rest of your life (if you had all the money and everything you needed)?
- Food you’re absolutely crazy about.
- What’s your favourite holiday destination and why?
- When it comes to clothes and shopping, is there any particular piece of clothing or a piece of accessory, you can never miss (something you’re particularly crazy about)?
- Who is your inspiration?
- What makes you happy?
Thank you 🙂 Hope you have some fun!